Studio & Dance Classes:
Children & Adults
Active Body Collective: Barre Fitness
Body Conditioning, Flexibility, Bootcamp
Jets - Spitfires - Hurricanes
Events, Parties, Theatres
Dancer and choreographer Natalie Hunt is the Mampara Dance Company founder and director and has run studio and performance companies in the UK and Asia for over a decade. Mampara Dance Company offers both performance appearances and studio classes.
Natalie studied dance at The Dance Exchange and is qualified with RAD, IDTA, Barre Concept and BGU in ballet, jazz, fitness and cheerleading. She trained for five years in Argentine Tango in London and Buenos Aires. She has performed with Diversions Dance Company, Wayne Sleep, and for Tony Lundon, Ashley Banjo, Twenty20 Cricket, the American Football Premier League, the RFC, F1, England Basketball.
Natalie teaches dance and fitness to adults and children across the city, including at The Urdang Academy, Sadler's Wells, First Steps Academy, Vida Studios, City Lit, City Academy and Dance Attic. MDC offers classes in Ballet, Jazz Dance, JazzFunk, Cheerleading (stunts, dance & tumble), Pom dance, Barre Fitness, Flexibility and Conditioning, Ballroom and Argentine Tango.
MDC has choreographed and performed for events and shows around the world, from private Birthday parties to fashion shows to theatre stages, including ITV, BBC, Sky TV, for the McLaren F1 team, BMW, Christian Dior and Max Mara, and events at The Oval Cricket Ground, Sadler's Wells, The New Theatre, Fulham Palace, Kew Palace, The British Library, The Olympic Park and more.
• Dance Classes: Dance classes for kids and dance classes for adults, daytime, evening, after school, weekend and holiday camp dance classes in South West London
• Dance for Schools: Dance workshops, dance clubs and courses for all ages and abilities.
• Dance Parties: From Can Can to Cheerleading, Street to Circus, we have parties for all, from bar mitzvahs to 60th Birthdays.
• Weddings: First dances, performances, workshops & parties; romantic or funky, survival basics or flash mobs, all bespoke.
• Dance Performance: As seen at The British Library, Kensington Palace, Kew Palace & more. Covering all performance elements from dance to circus, artists & music for the complete event.